Sunday 13 March 2011

Random Renders and Animations!

Below is the Balcony Shot render! I think the render came out really well! Steph really worked well with the renders and got it blend really nicely. I am so happy how the lights worked out. The shadow cast from the beam as the creature goes underneath it. Some places for improvement could be the shadows on the floor. For some reason they did come out quite as defined as in my lighting but maybe if we have time we can refine that render pass. Also for some reason the wall to the right has a section missing. This could be when the renders were set up that bit of geometry was missed out.



The two videos before show quick playblast (top) and a render (bottom) testing out how the animation of the creature from nick and the glass effect by sanjay work. Also I got to see if any areas I thought needed work on. The render I did to test my lighting quickly and to see the shader of the glass. Its a low quality render but I think works nicely. You can see the glare from the vender machine and the glass fits the scenes well.




Final Staircase shot! looks great for our first ever cg with live action. The textures came out well. The glare from the lights are reflecting nicely on the creature and the animation is working very nicely. The compositing and rotoscoping is nearly perfect. Some areas around the pillar aren't spot on but its for a frame which no one will notice going at this speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment